- Visit our website
at https://go.truelacrosse.com , or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
names phone numbers email addresses contact preferences
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called
"crash dumps" ), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may process your information when we believe it is necessary to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience.
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
- To comply with our legal obligations. We may process your information to comply with our legal obligations, respond to legal requests, and exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights.
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be victim of financial abuse
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations
Affiliate Marketing Programs Sales & Marketing Tools Retargeting Platforms Social Networks Data Analytics Services Finance & Accounting Tools Communication & Collaboration Tools
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- When we use Google Maps Platform APIs. We may share your information with certain Google Maps Platform APIs (e.g.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to
honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history, and financial information
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Gender and date of birth
D. Commercial information
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details, and payment information
E. Biometric information
Fingerprints and voiceprints
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, online
G. Geolocation data
H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
I. Professional or employment-related information
Business contact details in order to provide you our Services at a business level or job title, work history, and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us
J. Education Information
Student records and directory information
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics
|L. Sensitive Personal Information|
- Category A -
- Category B -
- Category C -
- Category F -
- Category G -
- Category K -
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell or share personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold, shared, or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, shared, or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing personal information; and
- the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- You may object to the processing of your personal information.
- You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the information.
- You can designate an
authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- You may request to opt out from future selling or sharing of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving an opt-out request, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of the request submission.
- a good-faith estimate of the value of the consumer’s data that forms the basis for offering the financial incentive or price or service difference; and
- a description of the method the business used to calculate the value of the consumer’s data.
Blizzard Box Assessments
Boys | 2024 – 2031’s
Central Community Center | Mt. Prospect, IL
State Premier Evaluations
Boys | 2025 – 2030’s
Elon Park | Charlotte, NC
Stars and Lady Stars Supplemental Box Tryouts
Co-ED | Birth Years 2006 – 2015
True Facility | Edina, MN
Roughnecks Box Tryouts
Sep. 23rd & Oct. 14th
Boys | 2024 – 2033’s
nZone | Chantilly, VA
Boys | 2027 – 2032’s
XL Soccer World Winter Park | Orlando, FL
Premier Team Evaluations
Boys | 2025 – 2032’s
Goucher College | Baltimore, MD
Mighty Ducks Box Tryouts
Boys | 2024 – 2031’s
LAX Haus | Grand Rapids, MI
Girls National ID Event (OH) – September 24th
Girls National ID Event (MN) – September 30th
Boys National ID Event (IL) – October 1st
Boys National ID Event (Westchester) – October 1st
Boys National ID Event (VA) – October 7th
Boys National ID Event (MD) – October 8th
Girls National ID Clinic (CA) – October 8th
Learn More about True National
Boys Freeze Box Tryouts – Oct. 21st
Boys Freeze Box Clinic – October 20th
Girls 5v5 Series (Spooky Showdown, Holiday Hustle, & Galentine’s Day – Oct. 29th – Feb. 3rd
CO Girls Offers Private Lessons with Kat Francis – Register Below
Learn More about True Colorado
Girls Fall Goalie Training – Sep. 17th & 24th, Oct 8th & 15th
Girls Fall Free Clinic Series (Lombard) – Sept. 30th, Oct. 7th, and Oct. 28th
Girls Fall Free Clinic Series (Chicago) – Sept. 30th, Oct. 7th, and Oct. 28th
Boys Notre Dame Offensive & Defensive High-Level Clinic – October 8th
Girls Draw Clinic Series – Nov. 27th – Dec. 18th
Girls Sydney Pirreca Offensive Clinic – Dec. 3rd
Girls Sydney Pirreca Defensive Clinic – Dec. 3rd
Co-ED High School Winter Goalie Training – Jan. 7th – Feb. 25th
Co-ED Youth Winter Goalie Training – Jan. 7th – Feb. 25th
Learn More about True Illinois
Boys King of the Crease Goalie Clinic – October 16th
Co-ED Baltimore Soft Sticks Clinics – Sep. 11th – Oct. 9th
Learn More about True Maryland
Chesapeake (Boys): Instagram
Boys Grand Rapids Speed & Agility Clinic Series – Nov. 2nd – Dec. 21st
Boys Grand Rapids Little Laxers – Nov. 4th – Dec. 16th
Boys Grand Rapids School of Lax – Nov. 4th – Dec. 16th
Boys Positional Clinic Series – Nov. 6th – Dec. 20th
Learn More about True Michigan
Girls Social: Instagram
Tristate World Series Team Tryouts (Westchester, NJ, & PA Valley) – December 10th
Boys Long Island college Stars Positional Clinics – Sep. 16th – Oct. 14th
Learn More about True New York
Boys Fall Sixes League – Sep. 6th – Oct. 25th
Boys Pittsburgh Winter Box League – Nov. 1st – Dec. 22nd
Tristate World Series Team Tryouts (Westchester, NJ, & PA Valley) – December 10th
PA Offers Boys Summer Leagues for 3rd Grade – HS: Summer League
Learn More about True Pennsylvania
Don’t see a tryout in your area? Individual evaluations are always offered at all True Lacrosse Programs. Contact us today to schedule yours!